Short answer: No
The Riot Classic was developed as a 5 line kite. There is no safe way to to connect a 4 line bar to this kite. You do have an option to safely convert your ESP bar to a 5 line bar, though. Click here for the conversion kit. (no longer available)
Click here if you are missing the 5th line / noseline (no longer available)
5th line replacement instructions:
- Find a safe place where you can lay out your lines fully.
- Layout all the lines, nice and straight and even.
- Take a picture of the bar lines to remember the line location and sequence.
- Loosen the knot to the virtual fifth line, remove the ring and pull out the virtual fifth line from the bar system.
- Loosen the knots and remove the virtual 5th line from the “Y” attachment where it attaches to the front lines. Discard old 5th line.
- Replace the old line with the new one but do not loop into the “Y” just yet.
- Loop the end of the thinner flying lines into the plastic/metal clamp. Then close your clamp. This should trigger your fifth line should your kite invert.
- Now connect the flight lines to the nose line.
- The 5th line is a safety system and not a trim or flying line and therefore must remain un-tensioned (with a slight sag) in powered wind conditions.